We are caring cremation experts who promise each family we serve the highest level of:
- Courteous, professional service:Our dedicated staff will take care of all details, including prompt filing of required permits and notifications. Accurate completion of these essential documents not only ensures their acceptance by local or state agencies; it guarantees your loved one’s cremation will not be delayed.
- Respectful care of the deceased and timely completion of cremation process: Your loved one will be attended to by certified crematory operators; each of whom has been trained to provide both compassionate care for the deceased, and conscientious attention to detail throughout the cremation process.
- Safekeeping and prompt return of cremated remains: We know it’s important for the families we serve to know their loved one will be coming home as soon as possible. That’s why we promise to notify you as soon as their ashes become available, and safeguard their urn until the time you are ready to receive them.
- A memorial service to celebrate the life of the deceased: There are many advantages to taking some time to remember the life lived, share stories and laugh about all of the memories. Our team can help you plan a fitting memorial service with or without the cremation urn present, at our facility or in a place of your choosing.
Why You Should Think of Us as Your Trusted Cremation Services Provider
We’ve had years of experience serving many families, so we understand and respect your decisions. Not only that, we will take all the time you may need to make an informed decision. Call us today or email us through the Contact Us form.
We encourage you to contact us to discuss the cremation services we offer and to explore cremation costs. We are here to help you make an informed decision. Simply call to ask any questions.
Rostad, Curtis, “The Basics of Funeral Service”, Indiana Funeral Directors Association, 2014
We offer three cremation options; each can be modified to meet your needs:
- Traditional cremation services: Our dedicated staff will take care of all details, including prompt filing of required permits and notifications. Accurate completion of these essential documents not only ensures their acceptance by local or state agencies; it guarantees your loved one’s cremation will not be delayed.
- Memorial gathering after the cremation has taken place:This can occur at any time after the cremation process. The urn is usually on display at the service, which can take place in any setting preferred by the family.
- Direct cremation: This involves completion of all required paperwork and the transportation of the deceased from the hospital, home, nursing facility, or coroner’s office to the crematory.