M. Cecil Martin
You may have heard me say on occasion that a smile, a hug, a Cherished Memory, that’s how everyone wants to remember our loved ones. That’s what life’s memories are all about.
Remember the happy times, be prepared for the sad.
If you don’t know where to turn, who to ask or are overwhelmed by life’s tragic moments…make sure to have the care and kindness needed at the time of loss.
Let the staff of Cherished Family Funeral Home provide gentle, kind guidance for all your funeral, pre-need, interment or cremation arrangements.
We have a beautiful chapel, that feel like you are in your home or we will gladly meet with you in the privacy of your own home.
As a family owned funeral home we are committed to providing personal service.
For those who want the best at the most reasonable prices. Cherished Family Funeral Home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call us… because we value you
What Makes Us Unique
We are proud to embrace traditional values, diversity and innovation in honoring the spirit and life of each person we serve. We offer a full selection of:
1. Funeral and memorial services, ranging from traditional to uniquely innovative and personal
2. Burial services and cremation options
3. Celebrant Services
Letting go of a loved one is usually a very difficult process. In order to provide your family peace-of-mind, our funeral home offers complete care, so you can focus on comforting each other as you prepare to say goodbye to someone dear to you.
Although there are many decisions you may have to make, we assure you that we will guide you through the entire process every step of the way. We promise to help you:
- Design the most fitting memorial or funeral service to honor their memory and pay tribute to their life achievements and experiences.
- Select the most appropriate products, including a casket, cremation urn, cemetery, to fit your budget and suit your needs and desire
- Create a Book of Memories™, a beautiful, permanent online memorial, where you and your friends can build a legacy of memories by archiving treasured photos and memories.
- Welcome your family and friends to our funeral home for your planned services, including a viewing, visitation, funeral or memorial service.
- Make all arrangements with regard to the services whether they are held at your place of worship, our funeral home, cemetery, or alternate gathering place.
- Provide you with beautiful funeral print materials, including memorial folders, prayer cards and book marks. We also offer personalized note cards for you to acknowledge the emotional support you received from friends, co-workers and community members.
- Provide an elegant hearse and funeral cars, as well as arrange for escorts.
- Help in the selection and on-site arrangement of floral tributes.
- Provide access to grief education and support materials, and referrals to counseling services.
- Prepare all paperwork, including vital record statistics, permits, filing and obtaining death certificates, and assistance with life insurance, veteran’s benefits and Social Security claims.