Funeral Pre-Arrangement Process
Take care of all the funeral pre-arrangement details and give you and your family the peace-of-mind you deserve.
The Basics of Planning
Here’s a break-down of the process:
- Set goals
- Review limitations
- Look at available options
- Weigh the pros and cons of each option
- Talk to others about the best options
- Arrive at a final decisionIn the case of funeral pre-arrangement, another two important steps are involved:
- Write out your plan with as many details as possible.
- Send your plan to the funeral home and provide a copy to your executor.
There are two ways for you to complete your funeral pre-arrangement plan.
Using the Online Pre-Planning Tool
This website features Pre-Arrange Online, a step-by-step interactive form that can be used to record your end-of-life plan and send the completed form to our staff for safekeeping. You’ll be asked to create an account with a username and password so you can login at any time to complete or change the plan.
Turn to the Professionals
Many people are more comfortable making these decisions with funeral professionals. If you would like us to help, call us or send us an email using the Contact Us form.